In the rental market, the leasing of the office building is a valuable market segment for commissions and listings. Property sales may be slower but leasing is still going on.
The market and the economy as it may have some frustration for many agents, but they can and do focus on asset leasing will find some reasonable property activity and churn. In a slower economy, rental places will still occur because businesses want to change the structure of their lease or rental, take advantage of the economic situation while places available and the relative abundance. You can get face to face virtual tour for office leasing.
The big thing I've learned about the leasing office is that you have to know the market really well and tenants throughout. It is remarkable how much commission you can make from the rental if you dedicate your efforts to know the local business community as a whole.
Image Source: Google
The best way to do this is to take regional and local phone books and business research for the call. Here is what you need to know in the planning process:
- What was the focus of their business on the service or product?
- How they serve their customers?
- What kind of place do they need to do business?
- Are they under pressure to expand or contract?
- Do they have lease or assignment preferences?
- Who are the decision-makers of local businesses and how you can reach them?
- What are the requirements for an ideal space for rent each?
- Repair what they should have in place they occupy?
- Do they need to be close to another business and, if so what and why?
The list can go on and have to trace substantially to business tenants. The special business will have a very detailed list of renters and business requirements in rented space occupation. The more questions you ask, the better you can serve requests lease when it happens in the future.