Many people think of the roofing industry as boring and arduous, but that is not exactly the case. The roofing industry is undergoing many advancements, hence giving people a wide array of options in terms of roofing. One of the great breakthroughs in the roofing industry is the emergence of standing seam roofing.
What is standing seam roofing?
This type of roofing is ideal for builders who need comprehensive protection for the properties along with puncture-resistant functionality. A standing seam roofing is also able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Benefits of standing seam roofing:
- This roofing is very durable, as it comes with a revolutionary sliding and concealed clip system, which makes it capable of withstanding thermal shock.
- It is lightweight roofing where each square foot of the panel only weighs 1-1.5 lbs. Lightweight roofing leads to ease of installation. You can install this roofing any time of the year, but make sure to call a professional roofer for the installation job.
- This type of roofing hardly needs any maintenance, yet it can last a minimum of 20 years.
- Standing seam roofing is weatherproof as well, so there is nothing to worry if it is raining or snowing for days in your city because your roof will stay intact.
- The standing seam roofing will efficiently drain the rain and snow, hence ensuring that there are no leaks and other problems, which could block the gutters.
- Standing seam roofing is also quite cost-effective, so you can expect a minimum of 20 years of warranty on this roofing.
Get in touch with a roofing contractor to find out if a standing seam roofing suits your property or not.